Saturday, September 17, 2016

The Record Deal

I got a record deal. I am signed to Ill-Legit Records. It is an Underground Indie. I am working on an album for them entitled Final Fantasy Tactics. It is already almost complete. However, if this deal is not what I want I will release this shit on my own. I appreciate everyone checking the blog and I can promote my shit on my own. They are suppose to shoot a video for the first song off my Prince Vegeta mixtape entitled "Raven Symone". If they don't meet my requirements I will do that on my own. I have enough money coming in to do that. Anyway, stay tuned I have some more shit to post a little later. You can also check out my Facebook. I am there everyday but this blog gets exclusive narratives. www.facebook.com/MarcusDewayneBanks

No comments:

Post a Comment