Sunday, December 10, 2017

Celebrate with us. New music new vlog series. Hip hip hooray.

Perfect Blue Two is coming sooner then you think and I have word word to describe it "personal". Follow me through this journey as I travel from a street rat into the palace of emotional stability tackling my inner demons and staying true to myself. I promise to give you pure hip hop like I always do and I am going to make sure my label is the frontier of originality and passion for the year 2018.

This track Pikachu is another glimpse at Perfect Blue 2. I am going to be constantly working and should have plenty of updates on www.RavesWithRaven.blog spot.com by this weekend.

The blog is at 7,000 views. Thank you everyone that has been down for me and my wife. I am trying to no longer curse in my music as well. Anywho, enjoy and keep checking in. I will be updating a lot more.

Happy holidays and once again Happy Birthday Raven Symone. Celebrate dining with class and intellect with Jet Lee Jetson. A new unique showcase of monologue and food brought to you from the creative scholar on his new series Take Out Confessions. On today's episode Jet Lee reluctantly discusses mainstream hip hop and his recent run ins with police and asylums. He also describes his long time plans of exposing Jay-Z as well as speaks on his plans of starting his own label. Today's premier episode is dedicated to his wife Raven Symone as she celebrates her birthday. Look for new interesting glimpses into Jet Lee's life as we head into 2018 on www.RavesWithRaven.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment