Thursday, April 11, 2019

Release dates for Perfect Blue 2 and Forgot I Had WIngs

I was thinking about quitting music and focusing on books and music videos as well as producing. But as time has passed I am beginning to fall back in love with the craft. I just didn’t see where I could go after my love story with Raven was over with. But then I thought….continue to tell the truth. That’s all my music has ever been. The truth.
I have put in so much work over the last three years. And in this post, I am posting music from my new album Forgot I Had Wings. Three new tracks that I posted on YouTube about a week ago. If you haven’t subscribed to the YouTube it is www.YouTube.com/MushroomKingdomEnt 
This album is short. But it is the best album I have ever made in my opinion if we are talking about content. I don’t think I described my relationship with Raven Symone any better than I ever have on this album. It features a few old songs but all new material as well and has features from QP from SONS (a legendary battle rapper) and Marvin Gaye and Aarab Muzik did two instrumentals on this album.
I am not sure if my readers know who Cage the weatherman is but he’s an old school rapper that battled Eminem a long time ago. A very long time ago. Like in 99. I just left his live stream and he’s still talking about the shit because a fan mentioned it. I got his rap group tattooed on my head. All I can say is….I got something big coming Mutants. You will love it. But that’s about all the news I have for you. The two albums Perfect Blue 2 and Forgot I Had Wings will be released next weekend. 4/20 on this website exclusively. Get you some weed and download man.
With that said I am now about to continue the story of our favorite Heroes:

Satan’s Prophets. 

Look out for an Update on the book on 4/20 as well.

Peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment