Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Why isn't the album dropping?



Thanks for everyone checking the blog out. We got over 100 views. But my songs are not doing so well. I am not getting the views I want on my music and I don't want my music to be slept on. I have a lot of music completed. Almost 100 songs done thus far. I have a lot of songs that deserve a visual and you will get that.

I have a meeting today about some money. Hopefully I will get the money to promote this music soon. I want to put this shit out the right way. So be patient and keep checking the blog out I will still post snippets of shit every now and then. I also will be on here more often to tell you what's going on in the life of Jet Lee Jetson. So stay tuned Mutants...We are progress.

Send me a friend request at:

www.facebook.com/MarcusDewayneBanks


No comments:

Post a Comment