Sunday, January 22, 2017

Me and My Girl Friend



 I have become involved with a young lady named Ginger. She watched me perform at a show a few nights ago and she is amazing to me. I love spending time with her. She got me out of the strip club for real. Even though I was in there for research for my book I still didn't like being around those nasty bitches. After several of these strippers began stalking me Ginger came in the nick of time. She got my mind right.


I love being around her. I love hanging out. We are going to a comic convention in March and I can't wait. She is hella cool. I am still working on the book by the way. I just left the studio so that's cool. 2017 is going to be alright.


But the Raven Symone shit is over with. I won't change the blog or anything but I no longer want to be with Raven. Prince Vegeta will be the last album I am going to talk about Raven on. The follow up to that album "Aaliyah" will be about what I am currently going through. So be patient new music is coming as well as the book.


If you haven't seen my short film "Prince Of Darkness" check it out on


www.youtube.com/mushroomkingdoment


Or scroll down on the blog and press play.


For everyone checking this blog out thank you Mutants. We shall rise. We are progress. I know I said we would update bi monthly but I can't leave blogs alone the game needs me.


Stay tuned for more updates on the life of Jet Lee Jetson aka Jett Jackson.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment