Friday, August 24, 2018

Trying to get a buzz

I have been looking at forums to join to try and join a community and maybe get a buzz for my music seeing as how I have no one commenting on any of my projects and my downloads aren't hella large numbers. I kind of want to go on a Nicki Minaj rant but why do that you know? Who would listen? Damn sure don't have a radio station giving a damn about the kid so.....if any of you are out there looking to see what I'll be doing on these forums check out www.rap-royalty.com that is the first one I joined. The traffic seems a bit slow for my taste but they have a pretty dope community it would seem so I am there first and looking for other options.

Of course maybe those website will get people to come here so I don't feel so alone.

Later guys and gals.

I wonder who comes here.

Guys or Gals?

No comments:

Post a Comment