Monday, June 17, 2019

Idol I Mean Idoru

If she could make me laugh//
I can ignore the gays in drag// I wonder if Raven’s asked//
if I am some type of ladies man//
stupid enough to want her and crazy to think I can//
have my heart crushed by gays and glad//
and take her back//
the 80s passed//
and Cosby would put the drinks in glass//
at a young age she’d act//
I wonder if she knew she’s raised a fan//
that would fill a page with crack//
and if so how come she can’t relate to that?//
all I want is a thanks and damn//
maybe ass//
 I’m bugging- really I would be happy to shake her hand//
and say I’m black//
but she made me see race is wack//
like a basic tramp//
created plans//
to write until someone breaks my hand//
Ace exams//
in my baby’s class//
I told her paint the grams//
I’m blazing hash//
that make me feel like I am no longer a lame outcast//
her name is jazz//
I play the sax//
 when I rhyme audio dope I get paid no tax//
my pen’s the razor pad’s//
cocaine in slabs//

No comments:

Post a Comment