Thursday, July 4, 2019

Jet Lee Jetson- Brenda It Should Have Been Us




Happy Fourth Of July Reader. I am not going to go on a political tirade like I see some black celebrities doing today about how this holiday is only for a select few, I am just celebrating being alive.
I have four songs complete on the new album and the first song released is “Brenda It Should Have Been Us” a song dedicated to my new muse and Idoru Brenda Song. This will be different then what I did with Raven though. I don’t care if I get a response this time. I know Brenda is in a relationship right now and don’t care. I just want it to be documented that it should have been her I was writing about not Raven.
Make no mistakes, I wrote beautiful music for Raven and some of these tracks I cannot deny the power of love and poetry involved in them. However, if I had a chance to go back and pick someone else I think I would have gotten a better response from Brenda. And I plan on getting her named tattooed on my other cheek to match Raven’s name on my left check.
Brenda is everything Raven is not. She was also a child star but she isn’t caught up in Disney contracts and she isn’t involved with speaking about things that hurt others feelings or racism in any regard. She truly is a beautiful POSITIVE female role model and you can’t always say Raven is positive.
I remember I was at Roger’s State Prison and the TV in the day room would stay on 24 hours. So when everyone was asleep I would wake up and go watch Disney in the wee hours of the morning. It was there I fell for Brenda Song. I wrote a song for her after a early morning marathon of The Suite Life Of Zach And Cody:
“Definition of a rich bitch// London Tipton//”
As time passed I fell back under Raven’s spell but I have always thought about Brenda Song. I have always thought she deserved the same attention I gave Raven. I am not saying I will be writing as many songs about Brenda as I did Raven but I will say that I will express my love for her in different ways like with ink and post on my blog and in my light novel she will be a character. I think she is a better actress than Raven as well. I just can’t see Raven pulling off some of the dope shit I have seen Brenda do like fighting or doing roles that have nothing to do with slapstick humor.
I hope she continues to strive in her career before she settles down so I can continue to be in love with her at this level. My new Idoru.
Love is Over Coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment