Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Update.

I guess I will continue to write poetry put it over an instrumental inspired by an anime and enjoy my life. It's just I have been so busy in the studio that I haven't had time to enjoy myself in my other passions such as computer science and reading. I have been enjoying myself as of late without writing and recording music.

I have written over 4300 words for the book in the last two days. I have been reading comics and novels again. I have been smoking and thinking more. Think about it I have over 150 songs out within the last year. That's like over two songs a week. Every week. I worked hard man. Plus I wrote a book. I have been working hard mutants. So I will be back but I am looking into other platforms that can showcase my art even more.

I will be back soon but Happy Independence Day.

May the Goddess and God bless you during the holidays and may you take those blessings and never let them go.

No comments:

Post a Comment