Thursday, March 23, 2017

A song released from the Aaliyah album






Yeah, this is a song from the Aaliyah album. I have been recording non stop for the last few days. I am about to get some rest.


Not much to say. This song really is the way I feel about women lately. I don't trust any of them. I even talk about my disappointment with Raven Symone in this song. My cousin Tyra Banks is probably the only one I am standing behind as of late. I don't mean all women are basic but just the ones in my life which means I need some new women in my life. I am cutting a lot of women off these next few days. That's just how I feel. I want something beautiful. Something epic.


I love Raven with all my heart but every relationship isn't perfect. Later mutants. I need to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment